TAKE PART TO THE START OF A WONDERFUL CHILDREN CLOTHES CONCEPT IN CHINA !
strong experience in children clothes and understanding of product development
· Trend analysis and trends, colors and
inspiration boards in cooperation with the Products Managers.
· Design the Collection (Boy and Girl) in cooperation
with the Products Managers
· Lead the Fashion Designers/Graphics Designers
and Pattern Maker Team
· Prepare Technical Packages for production
· Effectively working with production team, detailed
comments on approval samples, fabric and colors approvals.
· Interface between Design/Production and Sales.
· Work in Bangkok.
· Minimum 5 years experience in a similar
· Advanced knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop
· Freehand and computer illustration skills are
favorable, but not essential.
· Perfect Command of English, Mandarin is a Plus
· Excellent knowledge of Technical language in
· Experience working with Asian suppliers and
taking a product from design through to production.
Contract: open-ended contract
Country of the law under which the contract is placed : Thaïlande
Working time: Full-time
Position Location : 10500 Bangkok th
Characteristics of ideal applicant : Highest educational level completed: number of years studied and completed with a diploma after highschool : +3
Last diploma : Diplome d'une école de stylisme
Position held : Chef Styliste
Known Tools / Software/ Methods : Photoshop, Illustrator
Job not accessible to persons without qualification
Job not accessible to persons without experience
Anglais : Working language
Voir les autres offres d'emploi de chine.enligne-int.com
Access to other job offers chine.enligne-int.com
These job offers are placed under the responsibility of their author.
If a post figures on the website, we assume it is still topical.
When sending your application through our website, the e-mail alert sent to the employer also reminds him to remove his post if it is out of date.